Expanding the grandMA3 system is simple with addition of grandMA3 processing units. The grandMA3 processing unit M increases the overall grandMA3 system by 4,096 parameters and enables the system designer to expand the lighting control system in small steps. Besides the powerful CPU for frame-synchronous calculation, the grandMA3 processing unit M additionally offers a Mode2 to expand existing grandMA2 systems by 4,096 parameters.
The grandMA3 processing units are designed for rack mounting and all models are only 2RU, allowing for efficient touring solutions. Each model is equipped with 8 DMX outputs for frame-synchronous DMX output throughout the network. Additional frame-synchronous DMX outputs are available with the addition of grandMA3 xPort Nodes.
grandMA3 processing units offer a perfect system overview on the integrated touchscreen. This easy access to important functions allows for best maintenance if installed in a dedicated rack whilst every function can be monitored from the grandMA3 session.
· Parameters: 4,096 (HTP/LTP)
· Parameters Mode2: 4,096 (HTP/LTP)
· Operating voltage/ Supply voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
· Power: Max. 200VA
· Operating Temperature: 0 °C up to 40 °C / 32 °F up to 104 °F
· Dimensions: 482 x 372 x 87 mm / 19 x 15 x 4 in (w x d x h)
· Net Weight: 5 kg / 12 lbs
· Connectors: 1 x powerCON TRUE1 / 2 x etherCON/RJ45 / 8 x DMX512-A Out (5pin XLR female) / 3 x USB 2.0 (type A)
GrandMA3 Processing Unit M
- Brands MA Lighting
- Product Code: GrandMA3 Processing Unit M
- Availability: In Stock